Microsoft SharePoint is a vital business tool that connects people and projects through a flexible, customizable platform. It has emerged as a leading technology for organizations of all sizes, providing a dizzying array of capabilities from basic intranets to complex business systems integration. How should your organization make SharePoint work for you? Let SDDPC show you.
SharePoint is a powerful, complex framework that can be applied to almost every area of an organization. While our team of IT professionals is well-versed in design, implementation and support of this emerging technology, the added-value of our services is that we also understand how complex enterprises work and how to integrate SharePoint to achieve our clients' business objectives.
- Business Needs Analysis: Which version and feature set of SharePoint does your organization need? SDDPC's award- winning project management group can guide your organization through the maze of SharePoint offerings to identify what you need now and how to manage growth in the future.
- Hosting Recommendations and Services: What makes sense for your organization? Do you need dedicated hosting? How much capacity will you need for your SharePoint site? SDDPC will help you plan and implement the SharePoint hosting solution that is best for you, from creating specifications to providing hosting services.
- Site Design and Implementation: SharePoint requires different types of implementation depending upon an organization's business objectives, whether it's a hip, out-of-the-box intranet or integration into ERPs and data warehouses. SDDPC's experience in implementing all types of enterprise systems gives us the knowledge and skills to get your solution up and running. SDDPC has been both the primary implementer and the manager of third-party implementations on multiple SharePoint site installations.
- Collaboration and Workflow Development: This is the core of SharePoint for most organizations. SDDPC has implemented collaboration sites for its own business use, and for clients. We understand Microsoft Office integration; SharePoint versions and features; collaboration strategies; and user management.
- Integrated Solution Design and Development: SharePoint offers a multitude of business integration capabilities, from no-code workflows to interaction with data warehouses, but what is right for your organization? SDDPC's decades-long experience analyzing and supporting the complex business needs of our clients gives us insight into how to leverage SharePoint to create a customized solution that's right for you.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you.
Return to Services List