Board of Directors
The City of San Diego created the San Diego Data Processing Corporation in 1979 as a 501(c) (3) nonprofit public benefit corporation. The Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council.
- Chris Goodman - Chair
- Chris Goodman was appointed to the Board in November 2009. He is a CPA licensed in California and Kentucky with over 14 years of experience in providing finance, accounting, tax and auditing services. Mr. Goodman has worked for Sony Electronics, Inc., a $10 billion electronics sales and manufacturing company, since 2007 and most recently as Vice President of Finance. In this role, Mr. Goodman oversees the Account Service Center, shared service finance and accounting function that includes the corporation's portfolio of accounting processes, including projects designed to streamline accounting functions and manage outsourced activities. He previously managed the controllership function for the company's IT organization and Financial Compliance and Control group. Mr. Goodman's career also includes serving as Director with the Risk Advisory Services practice of KPMG, LLP in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Goodman received his MBA from the University of Southern California and received his BS in Accounting from the University of Kentucky.
- Wally Hill
- Wally Hill, Assistant Chief Operating Officer for the City of San Diego was appointed to the Board in May 2012.
- Jeff Leveroni
- Jeffrey Leveroni, the City's Director of Information Technology, joined the Board in May 2012 and assumes the designated city seat for the first time since his commencement of employment with the City, per the SDDPC Bylaws.
- Gary Perlmutter
- Gary Perlmutter was appointed to the Board in February 2009. Managing Attorney - Technology and Business Services at Sempra Energy, Mr. Perlmutter has been a senior transactional attorney and is a key member of the senior management committee for all major infrastructure technology initiatives. He serves as lead attorney, supervising other attorneys and/or directly handling all strategic outsourcing transactions and key business processes.
- Ken Whitfield
- Ken Whitfield was appointed to the Board in June 2010. He is a CPA licensed in California with over 25 years of experience in financial management. He currently serves as the Comptroller for the City of San Diego. Prior to working with the City of San Diego he worked as the CFO for California State University, Stanislaus, MedicAlert International and Telmar Network Technology. Mr. Whitfield has a diverse background in a variety of industries including biomedical manufacturing, medical services, transportation, telecommunications, education and financial management consulting. Areas of specialty experience have included several ERP implementations, Sarbanes Oxley internal control implementations, business acquisitions and financial operation restructuring projects. Mr. Whitfield received his MBA from California State University, Fullerton, and received his BS in Finance from San Diego State University.
- D.J. Wilkins - Vice-Chair
- D.J. Wilkins is a Partner in KPMG's Advisory Services practice. He has over 18 years of diverse business experience including accounting, auditing and IT. As a partner with KPMG he was worked with public and private sector organizations supporting diverse IT related initiatives including IT governance and compliance, large scale enterprise implementations, project management, security and risk assessments and third party attestations. Mr. Wilkins is a CPA in the state of California and a graduate of Loyola Marymount University.